22 iul. 2010

panic and anxiety

In the fast pace of today you could easily get carried away. It happens to most of us that caught in the rhythm of this alert town we come to hurry in everything we think and do. And panic and anxiety become our companions throughout the day. However not few are the moments when you could easily get used to the lazy way of doing things and realize it's better to dump the panic and anxiety. It was only the other day when I realized before going to bed that I have so many things to do that I could have spent all night figuring out plans how to do it more efficiently. And this morning, after getting up very early, I spent five more minutes in bed trying to find out which is the best way to do everything. Thinking and thinking got me more panic, so I decided to drop the thoughts and start my breakfast like every normal person. And while I was having my breakfast I realized it is much easier to think of things on a full stomach. So, the solution came to me: I didn't have to do all that and I didn't have to hurry anywhere. The bank could be dealt with through internet, the email could also be checked from home and I could enjoy the comfort of my home while working. And so the panic and anxiety are now trying to catch up with me about 2 km away. I won't let them catch me, I'll change my course abruptly and let them run astray.

Niciun comentariu: