20 iul. 2010

The Flood

When was the last time you haven't realized that rain will come and stood there watching the dark cloud come over? And then when you felt the rain pouring to realize there is no reason in the world to move out of it? It happened to me only last week and I still feel the cold water falling down and washing gently my feet. I felt helpless and realized soon that any intention to fight it would lead to my devoured efforts and to her satisfaction. So, I left the flood do its thing and minded my own thoughts in the mean time. Now, I am going through a similar situation and, having learned all the bliss you feel after the flood passes, I try to apply the lesson learned to the present situation. And since I cannot walk out of my home at this hour and head nowhere to clear my thoughts, I must close my eyes and imagine myself walking in a beautiful place and feeling the fresh air refill my tired brain. I feel the exhaustion coming over me. I want to get over it, but I need a break from all the madness and maddening mistakes of one or two fools. And closing my eyes, I feel the cold flood coming over, making my whole body tremble and washing away all worries. In front of nature's angry hands you can only bring above your natural survival instincts. And that way is the only way to forget the stupid things one or two say or do throughout an ordinary day. 

Niciun comentariu: