19 iul. 2010

200m of storytelling

If you walk 200m up and down the same street you can feel the energy that lies there. You can even understand what's going on there. And you could end all this feeling process with the fine gesture of a dog's wet nose who smells your feet in a pet shop on the way home. It's funny how for someone who would need a lot of courage to let a dog come close to her again after being bit by one long time ago it's a real unique and shocking event. And now I was feeling the wet tongue of a poodle on my thumb. I thought for a moment my heart was going to jump, but when I got scared he looked up at me with a funny friendly face. This is when I realized that I could walk 200 km and I would still be scared of my fears, but facing them could be even closer than I can imagine. Facing my fears is a very important step.

Niciun comentariu: