23 iun. 2010

lunch and more

Today I decided to bring together my salad dressing with some salad bits. And it turned out to be a pretty healthy lunch and more. Vitamins are quite good and lack of good healthy food at work is one of the main reasons of sickness nowadays. Therefore I believe my gesture today should be quite often repeated. Oh, and I feel very proud of my doing. I feel better even after putting together the ten tables in order to get a smart but unexercised client understand my budget and the logic he has been asking of me. In the end the client's intellectual machine refused to understand what I was sending him, but my stomach was for the first time happy. And happy I believe it should stay. So, after a week's work and many nerves on my half I decided I had to have at least one happy stomach and I succeeded. Good for me!
Things can only get better!

Niciun comentariu: